Free Learning Center
Free Learning Center
Life Coach Quiz
1. Which of the following are NOT important in increasing awareness?
Exploring client’s history
Exploring client’s beliefs
Exploring client’s perspectives
Exploring client’s thoughts
2. A client comes in and has achieved the goals that were set at the end of the last session. What is the first action of the coach?
To set new goals
To tell the client they could have worked harder
To celebrate and affirm the client
To tell the client that they no longer need coaching
3. How should a coach decide on what should be worked on in each session?
he coach should set up what will be worked on in each session at the very beginning of coaching so that they know what to do each week
The coach should decide at the beginning of session what they want to work on that week
The coach should tell the client what they think is most important and ignore client suggestions
The coach should listen to the client’s suggestions and be flexible to working on what the client deems most important
4. A coach’s ______________ helps client create coherent interpretations that help clients gain self-awareness.
Integration of information
Thorough family history
Belief in change
5. Which of the following is NOT an ethical principle important to coaching?
Setting up a coaching agreement before sessions
No sexual relationships with clients
Keep client information confidential
Refuse service to people you don’t like
6. A client comes to you who normally feels very positively about his career. He stated that his job is about to change and he is no longer going to be involved in pursuing his passions. The client states that he’s feeling really low and sad but stated that he wishes to talk about his work during today’s session. What’s the best way for you to proceed as the coach?
Ask the client to tell you all about his day
Tell the client what you agreed to work on a specific goal in the last session and that this is inflexible
Discuss with the client what they’d like to get out of today’s session so that you’re both clear going forward
Give the client a lecture about the importance of passion in one’s career
7. A coach should not be focused on making sure that sessions focus on the client’s issues and not __________.
The client’s relationships
The client’s goals
The coach’s problems
The coach’s encouragement
8. Coaches should help client’s identify ways that they can continue ________ throughout life.
9. What of the following is NOT a listening technique?
10. It’s important for clients to utilize ______ in session so that they can get immediate feedback and support.